The 2016 Point Breeze neighborhood yard sale is on Saturday, September 17th, 9am - 3pm.
Point Breeze residents will be selling all their goods alongside St. Bede's Used Book Sale and Food Truck Roundup! Join us for another fun year!
SHOPPERS: Click here to access the online Google map of over 130 participating Point Breeze Yard Sales. A limited number of printed maps will be available starting at 8:30am at the locations below. Or, click here to print the map & hot items list!
- The blue PBO tent at St. Bede Church (Willard St. and S. Dallas Ave.)
- Five Points Artisan Bakery (6520 Wilkins Ave.)
- Make Your Mark Coffeehouse (6736 Reynolds St.)
- Frick Park Market (7103 Reynolds St.)
- 121 N. Murtland St. (North Point Breeze)
Residents: Point Breeze Residents, there is still time to sign up (last date to get on the online map is 9/16). CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TODAY and make this year's event the biggest ever!!
Organized in partnership with the Point Breeze Organization. Follow the Point Breeze Organization on Facebook and @PointBreezePGH on #Twitter and #Instagram for updates!